6.19.2010

ke-KELAM-an & ke-KABOT-an



Assalamualaikum kamu2....


Today ted nk update sikit pasal my progress in enrolling into IIUM...sangat2 la kelam kabot...da la register on 29th JUNE...which is a week ahead (pluss minus). Tadi pulak baru sampai letter yg *BETOL* dr IIUM, sbb sebelum nie they sent the wrong copy to me which was actually for the international undergrad...siap medical checkup nk test HIV/AIDS...2 medical checkups la kene buat...ROBEK poket ted nk korek duit!!! Then hari nie gak baru siap medical checkup kat AL-FARABI....nasib baik cepat n murah (RM 60)...sbb xde blood test...just urinalysis and x-ray. SO...next monday I'll mail everything to them & hopefully it gets there on time as in before the registration day. Done telling the IIUM's part...now its JPA turn to be the topic...huhuhuhu..nothing much to cry about JPA...credit to the officer...sbb die sgt helpful...and ted really does understand that the department has too many things in its hand....so, kadang2 mmg la lambat sikit utk die handle our part. Pluss...officers JPA sangat mesra...really commit to their jobs..at least walaupon xdapt perjanjian biru tu within the due date...tp, sekurang-kurangnye die bagi approval letter yg JPA akan still support my 4 academic years in IIUM..*relief*...a week to go before I step into the Gombak campus for Ta'aruf week..banyak lagi xsetel nie...kene shop few clothes and necessities (alasan nk shopping) while I am there *get ready peeps*. Harap2..the Lady Luck is with me throughout my years doing my degree!~InsyaAllah...
-toodlez-

p/s-->. next update maybe pasal penjagaan muka..tungguuuuuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment