6.16.2010

rolling the BALL

SO guys...*oh LORD, how am I going to do this*..this is my first time of having this BLOG. Frankly, I had never thought of getting myself a BLOG, but here I am... posting my first entry on my blog. Well, all credit goes to Precious Embroidery *aseh* for encouraging me and also to *hazwan* who did mildly trigger me to do this.
Ahhh....enuff said about my blog *i know it's LAME*. Basically, this blog is just my place to opine my thoughts about stuffs which are mostly about FASHION, SHOPPING and GOSSIPS *as these things make the world go around..not only money kay*. SO catch up my future posts pertaining those listed above and enjoy exploring my wonderland *I may get carried away sometimes*. Perhaps my next post is going to be about SS10 or Spring/Summer '10 collections.


p/s: sorry klau byk grammatical errors sbb sye org MELAYU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment