4.24.2011

after 5 months....


well....i'd left this blog for more than 5 months *lebeyh kurang la* and now i'm back as i'd finished my first year as a student. As for everybody else is struggling to burn the midnite oil and pushing themselves to the last miles for the final exam week, i'd actually bored with the holiday so far *yet months of holiday await me*. It has only been a week and a day....and i'm freaking out with this ample  free  time which somehow turns into an acute disease that eats me inside out...adhoi!! 

oh yeah....enuff with all the whine, i started today's morning by hitting the track *i mean jogging larrr*. So proud of myself that i could wake up that early to pray and later to jog in the park even though it had been raining that night...so muddy spots here and there...naseb it didn't ruin my running shoes that i hardly used them before *do not judge me*. I only managed to run *verangan* more like a brisk walk...LOL...for 3 rounds then i headed myself back home. All the running *chewahh* really tiring...i could fell my both calves are pumping blood back and forth just to supply the sufficient energy. Hope, those muscles would not ache that much, so i could go for a hill climb later in the evening. Anyway, i'm hoping this healthy habit which i'm trying to keep it closed to my daily routine will show some great result to my ke-GEMOK-kan!! hahaha....

STILL, these morning and evening healthy exercises cannot fill my entire 24 hours of free time....*BIG SIGH*...bosan...bosan...bosan..bosan...what is left to indulge in my life??!  my friends are still stucked in their respective UNIs...some have even started with part time jobs....leaving me alone in KUANTAN unemployed and wondering what to do. Perhaps, i can enroll myself for a short semester for some subjects *bahasa arab particularly*..hahaha...mmg stress bile jadik direct intake student nie...loads of unresolved task lar!! harap2 dpt register utk short sem nie....this Monday, nekad nak ambush KOP and tanye bout this stuff!...kay la guys..nk g makan nasik lemak...my sister's air tangan. bubbye!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment