4.30.2011

an eve in Pelindung Hill

I spent today's evening burning some calories. I went up to the Pelindung Hill *somewhere around TC*...luckily the weather was not all summery...a bit cloudy and yet pleasantly breezy. I used to climb up Pelindung like months before *the last time*, fortunately it didn't torture me that much. I have to admit that it took me 38 minutes *last time it was less than 20 mins* to reach the top and i kept gasping for air for an extra 20 minutes. I waited myself up there and gazed and the pristine creations of the Almighty Allah!! Nevertheless, i surprisingly managed to burn more calories than i expected it would be. The top of the hill rises up to 200 meters above the sea level...but the road is built as long as 3.7 kilometers. Yeah....could you imagine..i did actually travel almost 8 kilometers to *back and forth* the top. Here are some of the pictures that i snapped while going down the hill *taken by my phone*

the signal tower

The information signboard at the top


random picture

aku yg jalan pon separuh nyawa..boleyh plak die ber-biking!

the mother nature 

SO...who wants to tag along for tomorrow's morning trip??!...toodlez..

0 comments:

Post a Comment